Subscribe Us

Most Common HR Question: How to crack

 




Some Other Tips to Keep in Mind for a Job Interview:

● Wear neat and modest clothing.

● Be aware of your body language.

● Speak clearly while answering the questions. Do not mumble.

● Keep your tone positive and enthusiastic.

● Maintain focus throughout the interview process.

● Bring a copy for your resume.

● Always arrive to the interview venue 10 minutes in advance.

● Always follow up with a thank you note restating your interest in the position.

Q-1 Tell me about your dream job.

The only dream job I’ve always had was a job that keeps me busy, a job wherein I get to contribute to the company’s success.

Q-2 Why did you leave your last job?

I left my previous job because I feel I want to do more, to get hold of a greater

opportunity to serve.

Q-3 What experience do you have in this field?

I have created several systems that are still in used to this day. Some of the systems I’m proud include [mention those remarkable ones]

Q-4 What do co-workers say about you?

My co-worker [name] at [company] never gets tired of telling other people how brilliant I am when it comes to [specific task].

Q-5 Why should we hire you?

Following are 5 sample answers

Sample Answer 1:

In my XXX years of experience as a manager, I have build-up a solid motivational and team-working skills. I was awarded twice as the manager-of-the-year for my excellent methodologies for motivating employees to encounter challenges and meeting deadlines. If hired, I will carry forward this ability of leadership and strategies for achieving profit gains to this position.

Sample Answer 2:

The subjects I chose while working for my degree in XXX subject have prepared me for this particular post. Also, my two-year experience working with company X has given me the platform to master the skills that I needed to deliver for this position. It seems as if I was prepared all my life to land this job.

Sample Answer 3:

For this particular job, I have the perfect combination of skills and experience that is required. I also bring the experience of strong analytical and problem-solving skills that I have gained while working with other companies. My dedication to excellent work standards will add value to the team and the company.

Sample Answer 4:

I am quite aware of the company’s mission of acquiring the largest consumer base in the area and to become the front-runner in supplier’s or provider’s community. My domain knowledge and hold over the customer base can make a big  contribution towards this. I

would really enjoy this challenge of growing this business bigger.

Sample Answer 5:

As I have said earlier, my years of experience in this field is something that can truly contribute to this company’s success. My sense of dedication in every task that I handle is definitely a big plus. I believe my skills and work attitude measures up to your company standards.

Tips

● Emphasize on your uniqueness but keep it concise

● Highlight your strength, skills, and your accomplishments

● Give an example that describes you as a quick learner

● State or provide some evidence that shows how you contributed to the growth

of the previous company in terms of revenue, goodwill, and brand

● Include your research you made on the company- for a smaller company you

can say- your company is open to new innovative ideas

What not to say

● Try to avoid saying- I need a job, money or this place is close to where I live

● Focus on what can you do for the company rather than what they can do for

you.

● NEVER DO THIS- comparing your skills to others. The natural instinct to this

question is we usually start comparing our skills to others, when this question

is put through.

Q-6 Are you a team player?

Yes, definitely. While I will deny the fact that I can work independently with minimal supervision, I’m also one companion every leader would ever wanted to be in his team.

Whatever task is assigned to me, I make sure it meets and exceeds what is expected of me. I also make it a point to reach out to teammates whenever needed.

Q-7 What is your philosophy towards work?

I have only one philosophy when it comes to work: every piece of work, regardless of size, has to be done on time and in the right manner.

Q-8 What have you learned from mistakes on the job?

I learned that without proper coordination, even the simplest task could cause problems in a project. I had this problem during my first job. From that time on, I made sure every I thing follows every detail and coordination.

Q-9 Describe your management style.

Basically, my management style comes with promptness and flexibility. To make sure goals are achieved, I religiously study and make plans down to the smallest detail. While I do implement a strict sense of being time bounded, I also add reasonable allowances and make room for contingencies.

Q-10 How would you know you were successful on this job?

Being successful means goals that are set are met. Being successful also means standards are not only reach, but also even exceeded wherever possible.

Q-11 Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?

I understand that being asked to work for an extended number of hours comes with a good reason in the first place, so I’m ok with it. It an extra effort means something for the company, I’ll be happy to do it. 

Q-12 What will you do if you don’t get this position?

I have high hopes that I will be hired. In case it turns the other way around, I would have to move on and search for another job.

Q-13 What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?

I have attended in several self-improvement, time management and  personality development seminars. I have also participated in training workshops related to [industry].

Q-14 How you would be an asset to this company?

My skills in […] are outstanding. I have earned a lot of awards and certifications from my past employers. As an employee, I handle pressure with ease and can work with minimal supervision.

Q-15 How long would you expect to work for us in case you are hired?

As much as possible I would like to be in this company for a long time. For as long as management sees me as an asset, I am willing to stay.

Q-16 Describe your ability to work under pressure.

I understand the nature of this position that I am applying for quite well, along with the pressure that comes with it. Being under pressure doesn’t discourage me, it motivates me more.

Q-17 Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor.

I’m sorry but I can’t recall any instance when I had such a problem with a  supervisor.

Q-18 Why do you think you would do well at this job?

Because, I love this job. I feel very confident of myself and my ability to delivery nothing short of quality output. My years of experience helped me develop these skills.

Q-19 What irritates you about co-workers?

I always get along fine with my co-workers. I tend to be open minded and very

considerate. 

Q-20 Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?

I feel my skills are best fit for this job.

Q-21 What has disappointed you about a job?

I once felt that I was not being given enough challenges to work on. I was a bit disappointed because I was so eager to go for more. 

Q-22 If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?

I would look into two essential things: the ability to do the job right and the proper attitude to do it. Skills without the right attitude will not contribute to a productive output.

Q-23 What role do you tend to play in a team?

I tend to be versatile when it comes to being a team player. I can act as a leader, an assistant, a communicator, a secretary, whatever role that will ensure the success of the team. That’s because understanding the different roles will allow each player to take on the roll of the other in times of need.

Q-24 Why are you interested in this position?

HR professionals love this question so use it as your chance to reiterate your strengths and highlight your applicable skill set and passion for the company and the role. Speak to how your past experiences match the qualifications for the job using keywords from the job description to make the connection stronger. By clearly linking your skills to the position, you are helping the HR manager envision you in the role.

Sample Answer: Having worked within the financial services sector for five years, I have gained an appreciation for the power of client-facing roles in terms of my professional development and organizational impact. As a relationship manager in your firm, I envision bringing my ability to resourcefully optimize any given client’s portfolio as the best way I can help your company’s five-year strategic goal of retaining its client base at a 50% rate. I have done this in the past in X capacity while working for my previous employer and am confident that I can help you accelerate your current goals while growing my career.

Q-25 Describe a situation when your work was criticized.

Answer this question by simply mentioning that you take criticism as a positive thing and don’t really get depressed or feel low. Instead, you try learn from your experiences—good and bad—and improve further and work to the best of your ability and knowledge.

Q-26 May I contact your present employer for reference?

This question is generally asked to see your reaction. Stay calm and cheerful. Say with a smile, yes, absolutely. It's fine to add that your current boss is not aware of your job search and to ask them to wait until you are selected. Say that at that point they may call your boss for a reference and that you are sure they will get a positive response.

Q-27 Are you applying for other jobs as well?

You can answer this question with honesty. Say that you have applied to some of the best companies and this company is on my priority list. Avoid discussing too much on this topic and try to divert their attention to something related to the job for which you are applying.

Q-28 Describe your work ethics.

Always give your best in every job, if not, don’t do it at all.

Q-29 What was your biggest challenge with your previous boss?

My previous boss was very strict when it came to deadlines and output. It was a challenge for me to meet every expectation he made. It was also a good learning experience for me because it only made me better at what I do.

Q-30 Do you enjoy working as part of a team?

Yes, I enjoy it very much. Being part of a team means you get to contribute for the good of all, while at the same time there’s are members who can support you and share  more knowledge with you.


Note : This is a sample, Please follow the rule, and answer the question from yourself

All The Best 



Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts . Please let me know.

Powered by Blogger.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Featured post

Search This Blog

Recently added book names

THE HTML AND CSS WORKSHOP   | MICROSOFT POWER BI COOKBOOK   | MongoDB in Action, 2nd Edition  | ADVANCED DEEP LEARNING WITH PYTHON   | Cracking Codes with Python An Introduction to Building and Breaking  | Moris Mano Degital Design 3rd Edition  | Beginning App Development with Flutter by Rap Payne  |react hooks in Action - John Larsen   | Artificial Intelligence A Modern Approach Third Edition Stuart Russel  | Data Structures and Algorithms - Narasimha Karumanchi   | Thomas S.M. - PostgreSQL High Availability Cookbook - 2017  | Gunnard Engebreth PHP 8 Revealed Use Attributes the JIT Compiler   | ICSE Class X Computer Application Notes   | INTERNET OF THINGS PROJECTS WITH ESP32   | 100 aptitude trick(102pgs)s   | OBJECT_ORIENTED_PROGRAMMING Question & Answer   | C questions and answer   | Full_Book_Python_Data_Structures_And_Algorithm   | Jira 8 Administration Cookbook Third Edition  | KALI LINUX WIRELESS PENETRATION TESTING BEGINNERS GUIDE THIRD EDITION - Cameron Buchanan, Vivek Ramachandran  HTML5 & javascript By :- Jeanine Meyer   | Python For Beginners Ride The Wave Of Artificial Intelligence   | HackingTheXbox   | Introduction to Algorithms 3rd.Edition - (CLRS)   | The C++ Programming Language - Bjarne Stroustrup   | Modern C++ Programming Cookbook - Marius Bancila   | Java The Complete Reference Eleventh Edition   Data_Communications and Networking 4th Ed Behrouz A Forouzan   | DevOps with Kubernetes - Hideto Saito   | The-Linux-Command-Line-A-Complete-Introduction   | Assembly Language for X86 Processors KIP R. Irvine   | Effective_Modern_C++ - Scott Meyer

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Mobile Logo Settings

Mobile Logo Settings
image

Computer Training School Regd. under Govt. of West Bengal Society Act 1961

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Hot Widget

random/hot-posts

Recent in Sports

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Blogger templates